$24,000
Currency
AUD
Condition
Used

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
For sale is my Buccaneer amphibian light aircraft/flying boat, one of the last five that came out of the factory in 1996 before it was sold and turned into Aventura/SeaRey/Dave Ferreira models afterwards. Air-frame and 618 two stroke rotax engine hours are 342. Has updated to Electric actuators and Tundra tyres and a brand New VHF radio- Icon A210 and a New Dekka battery with 30 cranking amps. Has not been flown for 3 years or so but taxi it from time to time. Condition report will be issued with sale. Registered until September 2020. Contact the owner. This is a unique and rare type of aircraft with only 3 or 4 in Australia.

Price reduced to $24K negotiable as I need the space in the hangar as I am upgrading to a new aircraft . My loss your gain...!

Lots of scammers tend to respond to these types of adds....please don't bother. Genuine pilots only need to respond. I prefer to sell to pilot that has a tail dragger endorsement already. I don't answer calls from Private (Un-listed) phones. Always leave msg and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Airlie Beach - Australia

Attachments